Sign up now for our e-newsletter
E-newsletter sign up hereFor Email Marketing you can trust.
- This New Study Has the Best News Ever About Caffeine
- Wider Racial Gap Found in Cervical Cancer Deaths
- New Medical Worry: Deadly Fungal Infection That Resists Treatment.
- How burnt toast and roast potatoes became linked to cancer
- Can you sidestep Alzheimer’s disease?
- The Power of Will
- Savings, Longevity and the Year in Fitness
- Stanford launches digital health center to connect faculty with tech companies
- Why Older Couch Potatoes Might Want to Radically Rethink Their Lifestyles
- ‘Delirium’ caused by busy hospitals can trigger dementia in older patients
The Episcopal Church Welcomes You!
Contact us(650) 723-51019 a,m, to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Author Archives: The Rev. Thomas C. Jackson
We’re the Episcopal Chaplaincy serving Episcopal patients, their families and staff at Stanford Hospital and Medical Center along with other hospitals in San Francisco. At Stanford and other hospitals, we complement the Hospital’s Spiritual Care Service by ministering through the Episcopal Church’s traditions and services … Continue reading