Please let us know if you or a member of your family will be here so we can visit. It is easy to reach us.
You also email Chaplain Tom Jackson at email@example.com with communications that are not urgent. This email account is reviewed regularly but is not a timely way to request urgent assistance.
- For patients at San Francisco Hospitals, please call and leave a message at 415.567.1855. Our San Francisco work is coordinated through St. Cyprian’s Episcopal Church.
- For patients at Stanford Hospital, urgent requests for the Episcopal Chaplain should be made through the Spiritual Care Service or the On Call Chaplain:
- Between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.: just contact the Spiritual Care Service by phone (dial 3-5101 from any hospital phone or 650-723-5101).
- Between 5 p.m. and 9 a.m.: please page the on-call chaplain by calling (650) 723-8222, and then entering the page number: 15683.
- In an emergency: please ask your nurse to page the on-call chaplain. They are available 24/7/365 and serve as a first line of care in emergencies.
In all three cases, please remember to ask for a visit from the Episcopal Chaplaincy if that is your desire. Both the Spiritual Care Service office and the hospital’s on-call chaplain know how to contact us. Please tell them the number of the telephone in your room (or if you are a family member your cell phone number) so we can coordinate our visit.
Our mailing Address:
The Episcopal Chaplaincy
c/o St. Cyprian’s Episcopal Church
2097 Turk Blvd.
San Francisco, CA 94115